Having issues with PF? Here is how to file complaint with EPFO

by rajtechnews March 12, 2019 at 9:27 am 0 comments
Having issues with PF? Here is how to file complaint with EPFO

Provident Fund: If an employee has any question in regard to his or her Provident Fund (PF) transfer, withdrawal or updation of details or complain against their employer or Employees Provident Fund (EPF), one can go to the EPF website and then click on to the register grievance to register grievance or complaint related to PF.

But, it can be done only when the employee has his or her UAN number, which has become mandatory from January 1, 2016. The registered grievance would be sorted out in 30 days of complaint registration. If the grievance is not sorted out in the 30 days time, one can put a reminder for that complaint as well.

For filing PF complains online, one needs to go to the EPF portal http://epfigms.gov.in/ and click at the ‘Register Grievance’ on the top. Then click on one of the four options related to your status and thereafter put your grievance. If we split the entire process in a step by step process, it would be as follows:

1] Visit http://epfigms.gov.in/

2] Click on ‘Register Grievance’ on top;

3] Click on one of the four options in sync with your status at the EPF; and

4] Put your complaint.

However, there are some criteria that your complain should fulfill that. The complaint should be related to the following issues:

1] Withdrawal of PF;

2] Form 13 for the transfer of PF accumulation;

3] EPS: the scheme certificate or 10C………..Read More>>


Jump into a conversation
Sorry, Comments are closed!